Frontier Ag Inc. Cooperative
Frontier Ag Inc. Cooperative — Quick Review
Frontier Ag, Inc. is a full-service agriculture cooperative focused on providing its customers in Northwest Kansas and Eastern Colorado with grain, feed, energy, and transportation products and services.
Since its inception in 2007, the cooperative has been continually growing and expanding its operations, and today, it is one of the largest agribusiness cooperatives in Kansas.
Frontier Ag, Inc. sees its future in developing and improving the unique Precision Ag program that would work for the entire company, so the cooperative is open for innovative solutions to utilize for maximizing efficiency and yields.
|Enterprise size:||201-500 employees|
|Type:||Open joint-stock company|
|Industry:||Agriculture and Crop Production, Grain Marketing, Feed Production and Sales, Petroleum Product Sales and Services|
|Address:||415 W 2nd, Oakley, KS 67748, US|
Area of Activity
Frontier Ag, Inc. is a member-owned business that offers a wide range of agronomic consulting services, including grain marketing and risk management services. Frontier Co-op also has wholesale farm supply stores and provides related products and services:
- Tires (Firestone, Bridgestone, Goodyear, Cooper, etc.), automotive services, and repair;
- Livestock feed (Show-Rite Show Feeds, Hubbard Life, Crystalyx, Stockmaster, ADM);
- Buying, supplying, and marketing grain (dry beans, soybeans, sunflower, inedible beans, etc.);
- Premium diesel, gas, and lubricants (23 retail petroleum locations as well as packaged products and bulk delivery) by Cenex and other brands, including Mobil, Universal, Rotella, Amsoil, Penzoil, etc.
EOSDA Crop Monitoring
Access high-resolution satellite images to ensure effective fields management!
Products, Services And Solutions
Services, branches of activity, specializations of the Frontier Ag, Inc. cooperative:
Frontier Ag Aviation
The Frontier Ag Aerial Application Division has five locations with five aircraft, serving Goodland, Oakley, Scott City and the surrounding areas, as well as Cheyenne Wells, Colorado, and its surrounding area.
The Frontier Ag Grain Marketing team assists in developing grain marketing plans, input financing, and crop insurance plans as well as risk management services.
Frontier Ag Feed Mills
Frontier Ag, Inc. operates six feed mill facilities in Grinnell, Quinter, Morland, WaKeeney, Brewster, and Ransom, offering custom manufactured feed, as well as the distribution of feed products by other trusted brands. The co-op’s feed division also provides services including consulting, bulk delivery, and developing financing programs.
Lubricants and fuel
Frontier Ag, Inc. provides premium lubricants, diesel, and gas through the co-op’s cardtrol locations and delivery by the company’s bulk trucks. Additionally, The Frontier Ag, Inc. energy division offers services like fuel and oil analysis, accounting and fuel tax reconciliation, SPCC (Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure) planning, and others.
Frontier Ag Shops and Service Centers
Frontier Ag shops and service centers offer tires as well as vehicle repair services, including: air conditioning, heating and cooling, transmission repair, engine repair, among many others. The assistance of technicians is available 24 hours a day throughout the 200-mile radius trade area.
Partnership And Cooperation
Frontier Ag, Inc. is open for new partnerships and also recognizes that an active social position while involving itself in local community life is an essential part to its success.
The cooperative supports events and scholarship programs in its area, cooperating with:
- Community Fairs and Festivals
- Future Farmers of America
- Local Food Banks
- Volunteer Fire and Rescue Departments
- Local Hospitals
- Community Volunteering
High-tech agriculture tool bringing reliable field analytics to farmers, traders, and insurers!
- Foremost Farms USA
- Cooperative Producers, Inc.
- Co-Alliance Cooperative
- Ceres Solutions Cooperative
- Central Valley Ag
EOSDA Crop Monitoring Solutions For Frontier Ag Inc
- Assessment of NDVI (Normalized difference vegetation index) using an improved cloud mask.
- Detailed soil type mapping based on satellite monitoring data.
- Field zoning and prescription mapping (vegetation maps, agrochemical application maps, and productivity maps) allowing for the optimization of resources.
We’re here to help!
Don’t hesitate to ask any questions or schedule a demo.
Field analytics tool with problem area detection capabilities, access to high-res imagery, and a team management feature - ideal for agricultural cooperatives.