Cooperative Producers, Inc. — Quick Review
Cooperative Producers, Inc. is a farmer-owned cooperative in South Central Nebraska focused on grain, feed, energy, as well as agronomy products.
Being a full-service cooperative, Cooperative Producers, Inc. not only provides the best seed or crop protection products on the market as a retailer but also assists its customers at different stages of cultivation. Thus, CPI helps with seed selection and crop health management, offers the delivery of fertilizers and chemicals, precision ag solutions, grain storage facilities, and other services.
By providing product recommendations and innovative ag solutions CPI is aimed at continuously improving the operation’s output and maximizing its clients yields.
|Enterprise size:||400 employees|
|Type:||Open Joint Stock Company|
|Industry:||Farming, Agronomy, Energy, Grain, Feed, Precision Agriculture|
|Address:||265 N Showboat Blvd., Hastings, Nebraska 68901, US|
Area of Activity
The distinctive competency of the CPI co-op is the distribution and supplying of high-quality products required for agriculture, including:
- Crop nutrition products (ShowTime™);
- Seed (Kanza partners with DEKALB, Asgrow, and Croplan, providing the full line of seeds from these leading brands);
- Seed (Dekalb, Credenz, Croplan by WinField United, Mycogen Seeds, Asgrow, etc.);
- Fertilizers and seed treatment (FORCEFIELD®);
- Feed products (Purina [produced by the co-op’s own feed mill in Juniata], as well as Crystalyx and VitaFerm);
- Livestock equipment (Bextra West® Bale Feeders, Werk Weld Feeders, and Gallagher Fence Systems);
- Fuel and lubricants (lubricants, gasoline, and premium diesel by Cenex®, Soy Gold® biodiesel);
CPI additionally provides grain storage and transportation, whether in the export or domestic markets. It also provides services like precision farming technology and support, custom applications, equipment rental, as well as fertilizer and crop protection product delivery.
EOSDA Crop Monitoring
Access high-resolution satellite images to ensure effective fields management!
Products, Services And Solutions
Services, branches of activity, specializations of the CPI cooperative:
Besides selling seed, fertilizer, and crop protection products, the CPI Agronomy division provides several related services. These include delivery, the services of a staff agronomist, precision ag solutions, equipment rental, and custom applications.
CPI operates 23 grain facilities with a total storage capacity of 84 million bushels and also has shuttle loaders in Fairmont, Funk, Hastings, Red Cloud, and Hayland. The cooperative can transport grain from almost all of the CPI locations.
Cooperative Producers, Inc operates a full-service feed mill in Juniata, producing feed and supplements under the brand name Purina. The CPI Feed division also supplies livestock feed and equipment of various brands. Additionally, it offers individual livestock programs, forage sampling, ration balancing, and bulk delivery throughout South Central Nebraska.
Cooperative Producers Coop provides bulk delivery of gasoline, diesel fuels, lubricants, and propane. Also, the CPI Energy division operates 21 fueling stations and ten tire and auto service centers across the state
Partnership And Cooperation
Apart from partnering with PA companies and agronomy products producers, CPI is involved in local community activities by supporting events, programs, and organizations in the served area:
- Cooperative Producers, Inc partners with CoBank and the Land O’Lakes Foundation to provide local communities with funds to support local nonprofits, schools, and cities, doubling the funds available for hometown projects.
- Every year CPI awards scholarships for post-secondary education to students of CPI patrons and employees.
High-tech agriculture tool bringing reliable field analytics to farmers, traders, and insurers!
- Using the zoning tool, the farmer can optimally identify fertilizing zones.
- Satellite imagery helps to determine the current condition of the field and possible violations of the development of field vegetation.
- Quick identification of weather risks and optimum timing for fertilizer application for a particular field.
We’re here to help!
Don’t hesitate to ask any questions or schedule a demo.
Field analytics tool with problem area detection capabilities, access to high-res imagery, and a team management feature - ideal for agricultural cooperatives.