Aurora Cooperative: An Insight For Farmers - QUICK REVIEW
Aurora Cooperative Elevator Company is an agricultural cooperative company with more than 100 years of experience. Although the majority of the Aurora locations are based in Nebraska, the co-op also serves clients in Texas, Colorado, South Dakota, Kansas, Iowa, and Maryland.
Aurora Coop is focused on providing grain, agronomy, energy, and animal nutrition products and services. Aurora Coop has everything needed to meet the needs of farmers and producers, from seed and fertilizers to agricultural aircraft for aerial application.
Agriculture Service, Merchandising Service, Petroleum Services
$500 million – $1 billion
7 (NE, TX, CO, SD, KS, IA, MD)
Aurora Cooperative, P.O. Box 209, 2225 Q Street, Aurora, NE 68818, US
AREA OF ACTIVITY
Aurora Cooperative Elevator Company strives to provide A to Z agricultural solutions and services for its clients and members. The cooperative is an active producer and supplier of:
- Seed (offering products by LG Seeds, Mycogen, NK, as well as corn hybrids and soybean varieties under its own brands, Prairie Valley and A-Brand);
- Fertilizer and crop protection products (Pro-Lock starter fertilizer enhancer, Aurora Ban Starter micronutrient blend, Attain versatile nutrient, N-Cline slow-release nitrogen, Ag Pro starter fertilizer, and many other products by Ready 2 Go);
- Fuels and lubricants (a full line of quality refined fuels are available for bulk delivery, including premium diesel and oils by Cenex);
- Feed (animal nutrition, ingredients, and supplements for cattle, swine, poultry, horses, and sheep under the co-op’s brands);
- Farm supplies (Aurora Ag Service Centers offers hardware, tools, home and garden supplies, fencing supplies, spraying equipment, irrigation supplies, work clothing, etc. distributing products of brands like Honeywell, Merrell, Suncast, Swan, Greenleaf Technologies, Ace Pumps, and many others).
FARMING SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTOR
Aurora Cooperative Elevator Company is committed to providing farmers and producers with profitable precision ag solutions that fit each unique field and task. Aurora Co-op precision ag team offers the services of grid soil sampling, variable-rate seeding, variable-rate fertilizer application, as well as recommendations, yield map analysis, and much more.
To combine all of these tools and solutions into one resource, the co-op presents its Yield Advantage data-management program:
Aurora Yield Advantage is a program that ensures the analysis of historical and observed field data.
Yield Advantage offers a variety of reporting and field tools, including yield and plant population maps, VR seeding recommendations, tissue and soil sampling, full farm and field reports, consultations, etc. It also allows for the pooling of data anonymously with other fields to benchmark their performance. Yield Advantage services are available with three different packages: Basic, Advanced, and Elite.
Monitor the state of your crops right from the office, learn about the slightest changes on-the-spot, make fast and reliable decisions on field treatment.