Kanza Cooperative Association: An Insight For Farmers - Quick Review
Kanza Cooperative Association is a farmer-owned agricultural cooperative that has 25 locations across Kansas. The co-op is focused on grain, crop production, commodity trading, and feed.
Kanza also provides energy products and services for agricultural, commercial, and residential customers in many counties of the state. Kanza Cooperative Association also maintains a robust transportation service with the equipment to haul grain, fertilizers, feed, and energy products to customers throughout the southwestern United States.
Open Joint Stock Company
Agronomy, Grain, Feed, Commodity Trading, Energy
109 North Main St., Iuka, Kansas, 67066, US
Area of Activity
Kanza Cooperative has two full-service Agronomy Centers offering seed, crop protection, soil sampling, and delivery or custom application of dry and liquid fertilizers, as well as four farm supplies stores.
Kanza coop is an active supplier of:
- Fertilizers (18-46-0 DAP, 0-0-60 Potash, 46-0-0 UREA, KMag, 28% Nitrogen, NH3 Anhydrous Ammonia, Dry and Liquid Floater, Wheat Topdressing Special, and many others);
- Seed (Kanza partners with DEKALB, Asgrow, and Croplan, providing the full line of seeds from these leading brands);
- Farm supplies (Lubricants, fuels, tools, fertilizer pumps, shop equipment, personnel supplies such as clothing and safety equipment, pet food, and lawn & garden supplies, and more – Kanza stores offer a full line of farming supplies both for the home and the farm);
- Feed (livestock and horse feed, custom rations and consultations, pet foods by Purina and Country Vet, as well as gamebird feed, all manufactured by Kanza co-op Luka Feeds);
- Propane, fuel, and lubricants (bulk propane and related services and technical support, as well as fuels and lubricants by Cenex).
In addition, Kanza Co-op provides services for grain producers. These services include grain storage and assistance in grain transactions, ensuring the best storage conditions and high quality of the grain for the end-user. For farmer-members, the co-op also provides crop input financial programs in partnership with the Cooperative Finance Association (CFA).
Farming software distributor
Kanza Cooperative Association strives to keep abreast of the latest farming technology innovations. The cooperative utilizes satellite imagery abilities, real-time sensors on application equipment, soil sampling, variable-rate applications, etc. Kanza provides customized solutions from the co-op’s partners to fit various operations :
Heartland Soil Services specializes in soil sampling, yield mapping, variable rate seeding and fertilizer recommendations, providing composite sampling, grid sampling, and site-specific GPS sampling.
The Answer Plot Program is one of the industry’s most extensive data sets. It analyzes and compares statistical seed and crop protection data from CROPLAN and WinField United products, as well as competitor and partner products. This program allows the testing and retesting of products in varying field conditions so that clients can make informed management decisions.
Monitor the state of your crops right from the office, learn about the slightest changes on-the-spot, make fast and reliable decisions on field treatment.