Co-Alliance Cooperative: An Insight For Farmers - Quick Review
Co-Alliance LLP is a member-owned cooperative focused on innovative solutions in agronomy, grain marketing, energy, and swine/animal feed that serves its members and non-member clients across Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, and Michigan.
Paying attention to constant changes in the agro-industry, and partnering with the leading producers, the Co-Alliance team is always looking for new ways to help their clients succeed. Today, with more than 50 locations in four states, the Co-Alliance co-op is one of the largest and most successful agronomy, energy, and supply market cooperatives in the Midwest.
Agronomy Services, Fuels, Seed and Professional Nutrient Management, Grain, Propane, Feed
4 (IN, MI, IL, OH)
5250 E US Hwy 36, Avon, IN 46123, US
Area of Activity
Co-Alliance continuously tests new products to determine what would be the best for the served area and to meet the clients’ needs.
The cooperative is an approved retailer for the leading manufacturers. It also provides access to the latest technologies and customized services in all areas of its activity, from custom crop protection and fertilizer application to propane delivery.
Co-Alliance LLP is an active supplier and producer of:
- Seed (the co-op is a distributor of such seed brands as Asgrow, Dekalb, NK Seeds, and Spectrum);
- Fertilizers (dry and liquid fertilizer, micronutrients, enhanced efficiency fertilizers, and specialty products);
- Crop protection products;
- Animal nutrition (conventional and organic feed for beef, pig, poultry, and sheep of Co-Alliance’s own production, as well as feed ingredients, minerals, amino acids, and animal health products);
- Swine production (Co-Alliance raises, manages, and markets hogs);
- Propane, fuel, and lubricants (Gasoline, premium diesel, lubricants from CountryMark, BP, Marathon, and other brands, as well as Co-Alliance propane).
Farming software distributor
Co-Alliance is committed to providing its clients with the latest agronomic services and solutions. These services and solutions include soil sampling, field tissue sampling, scouting, variable rate seeding, as well as monitoring and analysis of the field data with the online platform DataOnTouch.
DataOnTouch is the Co-Alliance proprietary online portal that provides all of the user’s data in one place, including accounting, maps, weather, and scouting reports, so that the customer can make the right decision for a particular operation.
This app by DataOnTouch provides in-depth local weather data from the CoAlliance Weather Network of 200+ weather stations located every 5 miles which covers 2.3 million acres, with the ability to add stations to the network.
Monitor the state of your crops right from the office, learn about the slightest changes on-the-spot, make fast and reliable decisions on field treatment.