Agtegra Cooperative: An Insight For Farmers - QUICK REVIEW
Agtegra Cooperative is a farmer-owned agribusiness committed to providing agronomy, grain, energy, and feed products and services. Agtegra has more than 60 locations and creates jobs for more than 900 employees in eastern North Dakota, and South Dakota.
The cooperative also promotes innovative farming solutions, offering its member and non-member customers aerial application services, precision ag hardware and software, and more.
The principal values which guide the Agtegra Co-op are developing sustainability in agriculture through implementing the latest innovations in technology and science while helping farmers to produce safe and healthy products to succeed in today’s volatile markets.
Farm Support Services
2 (SD, ND)
908 Lamont Street South Aberdeen, SD 57401, US
Area of Activity
Agtegra Cooperative is committed to giving its customers access to the best farming, energy, and feed products and services, as well as in-field assistance to maximize their yields. Thus, Agtegra Coop is an active supplier of:
- Seed (Dekalb, Asgrow, Curry, NK, Croplan, and Credenz seed brands);
- Fertilizer (liquid fertilizers, anhydrous ammonia, and micronutrients);
- Crop protection products (herbicides, fungicides, adjuvants, and insecticides);
- Propane, fuels, and lubricants (Cenex premium diesel fuels [Cenex Ruby Fieldmaster, and Cenex Roadmaster XL], a wide range of Cenex lubricants, Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF), gas blends [including E85, E20, E30, 10% ethanol, and unleaded], as well as bulk propane);
- Animal nutrition products (products by partnering brands Purina and Dakotaland Feeds LLC, including feeds, salt, supplements, pet food, and animal health products);
- Farm supplies and equipment (livestock equipment, including gates, feed bunks, continuous fence, chutes, working tubs, water tanks, posts, etc. farm machinery, and Traeger Grills).
FARMING SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTOR
Agtegra Cooperative implements ag technology to manage the nutrient life-cycle, identify problem areas, improve crop productivity, and returns on investment. The cooperative combines the experience of leading precision ag providers to create the unique Agtegra Ag Technology Program, and each of the tools used by Agtegra is focused on a specific task:
MZB is a cloud-based precision software package for ag retailers. MZB helps growers work more closely with their team of advisors to provide variable-rate fertility prescriptions as well as multi-hybrid or variable rate seed prescriptions.
Climate Corporation’s Climate FieldView is the first of its kind to enable farmers to easily access a wide range of interconnected tools, services, and data.
R7 Tool is a field monitoring tool that combines more than 20 years of satellite imagery with local seed and crop protection data to generate field performance information to help match crop inputs to the potential of each acre.
Monitor the state of your crops right from the office, learn about the slightest changes on-the-spot, make fast and reliable decisions on field treatment.
The Agtegra Innovation Center provides equipment upgrades, parts, and on-farm service. The technicians of the Innovation Center provide on-site consultations and comprehensive support, including data retrieval and analysis, sales, installation, and training on new precision ag products.