EOSDA Crop Monitoring: New Features And Plans For 2024
The free webinar on January 30th was a tremendous success, where EOS Data Analytics proudly presented new features and updates for EOSDA Crop Monitoring in 2024.
The webinar centered around its primary platform, EOSDA Crop Monitoring, and how it plays a pivotal role in enhancing vegetation health and crop yield through continuous field monitoring using satellite technology.
To access the presentation, follow the link.
Cutting-edge developments in remote monitoring of crops were explained by our experts, unveiling the latest advancements. Attendees learned about a simple yet effective way of detecting global field issues and swiftly identifying areas needing immediate attention. The webinar delved into the development of Variable Rate Application (VRA) maps and the critical role played by satellite data in enhancing seeding and weed management.
The influence of weather conditions on field operations was thoroughly discussed, along with efficient inventory tracking methods. The remarkable capabilities of EOS SAT, a satellite constellation generating crucial earth observation data for solving agricultural challenges, were also revealed.
The webinar was a must-attend for current and potential EOS Data Analytics clients and partners, agricultural professionals, GIS specialists, researchers, agribusiness representatives, educational communities, environmental organizations, and government entities.
Those who attended experienced the opportunity to become part of the agricultural innovation wave! The webinar had insightful presentations by the following speakers:
- Sergii Litvinov, Senior Account Executive at EOSDA
- Maksym Bohomolov, Product Manager at EOSDA
- Oleksii Kryvobok, Chief Science Expert at EOSDA
The Webinar’s Agenda proceeded as follows:
- Who We Are: The story of EOSDA – the remarkable journey that brought us to the forefront of agricultural innovation.
- EOSDA Agriculture Product Portfolio: Exploring EOSDA products from the agricultural viewpoint.
Indication of issues in the fields on a global scale and timely detection of fields requiring immediate attention.
- VRA map development: How a VRA map is generated and the role satellite data plays in proper seeding and weed development.
- The role of weather in planning field operations.
- Finance Manager | Warehouse: Tracking inventory purchases, write-offs, and consumption.
- EOS SAT: A satellite constellation generating earth observation data for solving agricultural tasks.
The webinar concluded with a Q&A session, offering attendees the opportunity to engage directly with the topics discussed by the speakers.